Video consumption is increasing by 100% annually. Why won’t it, when studies prove 95% of message gets retained when it is communicated through video? Today’ corporates wants to communicate via video. In fact video has become a need. Sketching down top 5 reasons, India needs corporate film production in 2020 and the years ahead.
- Rate of Engagement – Audience engage 80% more on video content as compared to written content. All social media platforms rank your assets basis your engagement. So if you need engagement, you need a video.
- Message Retention – Audience receiving a brand’s message via video retains 95% of the message. The retention rate of written content is 10%. Source. Hence, Video clearly gives a better Return on investment to the advertisers.
- Social Proof – All brands need shares on audience’s social media handles. 92% of users share a video they watched. This gives brands an opportunity to ride on audience social media assets to reach larger audience.
- Demonstration– The product and service can be better demonstrated with video. A recent study says a total of 72% audience will look at a video of a product before buying it. There seems to be no better time than now to shift on videos.
- Content on demand – What else, content on demand has now funneled 60% of audience watching television to video platforms like YouTube. This is a healthy indicator.
Clearly corporate video production is the future of sales and marketing in B2B space. In 2020 all brands that fail to shift to video are surely facing the brunt. So far as the premium corporate video production houses are concerned do prioritize video production house like purple flicks since they are experienced, in-depth knowledge, hands on experience of various industries and have their in house studio in Mumbai which is the epicenter for corporate film Production in the Sub-Continent.